Orthopedic TPLO certified surgeon with 35 years surgical experience
Orthopedic surgeries on-site in the MaxFund surgery suite:
- Knees, Hips, Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, Ankles
- Fractures (simple or multiple)
Orthopedic exam/consult required prior to surgery
- TPLO certified Surgeon
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
- Repair for torn ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament)
- Standard TPLO surgery includes anesthesia, IV catheter & IV fluids, all x-rays and injectible medications (including antibiotics and pain meds) the day of surgery, and go home medications—antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and pain meds.
Follow-up x-rays at 8 & 16 weeks additional charge.