We operate primarily as a walk-in clinic, but WE ARE MOVING TO BY-APPOINTMENT ONLY BEGINNING APRIL 15. Currently we offer two scheduled appointments per day during the week (for an additional cost) if you prefer to skip the line! After April 15, you must schedule an appointment in advance for all services.
Because we are a very busy facility, be prepared to wait.
We are not an emergency facility and, therefore, do not prioritize more serious cases over others. It is first-come, first-serve. If your pet needs to be seen immediately, we will refer you to a more appropriate emergency facility.
All surgical procedures must be scheduled. We do not preform same-day surgical procedures.
Help us prepare for your visit. You may share previous vet records prior to your visit by emailing them to: email@example.com.
(Surgery Drop-Off 8am-9am by-appointment only)
Sign-in is from 9:30am-3:00pm
All services are by-appointment only beginning April 15, 2021.
Sign-in is from 7:30am to 11:00am
All services are by-appointment only beginning April 15, 2021
**Sign-in cut off time may change, depending on when maximum capacity is reached**
ATTENTION: Technician-only visits are seen first for the first hour of each day
- Low Cost, high-quality care
- Second Opinion-Affordable Vet Care
- Our clinic is for Dogs and Cats
- We provide all veterinary services except those that require extensive hospitalization. We provide vaccinations, spay/neuter, heartworm tests, examination and treatment, orthopedic surgery, dental work, blood work, x-rays and therapeutic laser treatment
- We look forward to seeing you and your special furry friend(s). Thank you for your support!
- Payment is due at the time of visit. We accept cash, Visa, Master Card and Discover. We do not accept checks
- We now also accept Care Credit for payments over $100! Please apply for Care Credit here to start the approval process for and learn about available payment plans through Care Credit.